My Children's Freedom Psalm

"My Children's Freedom Psalm" is a celebration of freedom for any person and any race who have cause to celebrate liberation from all types of bondage and oppression. (Not to be distributed without permission)


My Children's Freedom Psalm

There is no need to succumb to grief or sorrow.  Do not easily be overtaken.  Work past the feelings. His love and help are perpetual unto me.

He has been with me all my days and through every dark night.  He has led me out of bondage.  Through all persecutions, He has preserved me.  His love and army shields and protects me to the point where I am a wonder. No unhallowed hand can hinder my progress.  My enemies are dumbfounded. 

He has heard and answered me swiftly in a still small voice.  Knowledge disseminates upon me with each breath.  My eyes, though they see not, see all.  All day and all night my heart yearns to commune with Him.  My beseechings have ascended and fallen at the foot of His throne.

Secret friends have buoyed me and steadied my staggerings.  I have transcended this mortal existence and spiritually supped satisfying the depths of my soul---a meal prepared solely for me.

Why waste one moment of such great delight wallowing in the mire?  Why gorge myself on crumpets which leave me in staggering dizziness only to turn to rend the baker? Turn away. Find secure footing.

Listen for the One who calls infinitely after me. He is gentle. He is kind.  His voice I can recognize even though a thousand war cries sound on every hand. No need for crumpets once I have thoroughly feasted. No stoop among counterfeits again.


Be grateful!  Be joyous! Be glad!  Straighten your shoulders, and look upward.  Be strengthened by the renewing of your mind.  Praise ye the Lord perpetually!  Check yourself.  Heart, mind, and soul should balance.


In all things, Praise ye the Lord!  In your in comings,  in your outgoings,  Praise ye the Lord!  Enter the Cleft of the Rock of Ages, the Rock for days to come.


He only warrants perfect trust...only He alone.  I have proven Him in days past.  I remember the night.  He proves me now.  Move on!  Move on!  Move on to victory!




Share:

0 comments

Total Pageviews